Phone + 385 21 474 464
Mobile + 385 99 216 55 00
45°04.06' N - 13°38.04' E
Address: Setaliste vijeca Europe 1
Tel: +385 052 81 31 33
Fax: +385 052 81 31 33
The marina is open year round. It is located on the east coast of Rovinj harbor, surrounded by pinewoods and beside the shipyard.
The belfry of St. Euphemia (Sv. Eufemija) is a useful landmark. It is possible to enter the harbor passing either to the north or south of the island St. Catherine (Sveta Katerina).
There are 380 berths for the yachts up to 25 m plus 40 dry berths. The marina is protected from all winds by a long breakwater and the island St. Catherine (Sveta Katerina).
Facilities include a reception office, hotel, restaurant, telephone, water and electricity hook-ups, laundry, showers, shops, exchange office, sporting equipment, parking lot and charter fleet. Warning services concerning weather is available in the marina. Services include crane (10 t), repairs to hull and engines and a small slipway.
In the Area:
Rovinj, on the western coast of Istria, is one of the most developed seaside resorts in Croatia. The town was built on an island that was later connected to the mainland in 1763 to create a peninsula. The old town remains very picturesque and is surrounded by a pine forest. Venetian control of the city, from 1283 until 1797, is apparent in the architecture of Rovinj. There are numerous islands off the coast, including Red Island (Crveni otok) and St. Catherine (Sveta Katarina). The Rovinj coastline has many beaches, hotels, tourist villages, campsites and sports facilities. The Baroque church of St. Euphemia (Sv. Eufemija), erected in 1736, dominates the town, while the oldest monument is the heptagonal Romanesque chapel of the Holy Trinity (Sv. Trojstvo) from the 13th century.
Copyright notice: this text is copyrighted by us and it is allowed to copy it only if you clearly indicate our autorship somewhere on the same page together with a link back to our site