Take over the yacht
Upon your embarkation there are few thinks that are highly important to check.
After each charter, charter agencies usually check the bottom part of the boat if there was any damage during the last charter. If everything was fine, the security deposit is given back to you immediately. After that, our base manage will provide a complete inventory list of the boat you are chartering. Here is some important thing that we strongly encourage not to forget:
- Control the cooling water ( the oil level of the engines and the fuel reservoir before every setting out )
- Is the electricity cable disconnected and on board?
- Is the water hose disconnected and on board?
- Did you retrieve the connection?
- Did you retrieve the yacht papers after you have spent a night in a marina?
- Is the dinghy fastened in the right way?
- Is he bath ladder up?
- Are all the scuttles closed?
- Is everything well stowed?
- Did you refill the water tank? (You never know when and where you will get water again?)
- Did you plan your tour, having in mind the weather situation and possible alternative destinations?