Charter Management at Yacht Charter Croatia
The charter management program that we have developed at YCC includes two segments – booking your yacht for charter and maintaining and servicing the boat. Depending on your interested and needs, you can choose one or both of these services.
Booking the boat for charter
Our service of booking a boat for charter consists or regularly advertising and promoting your boat, giving her priority when making offers to our clients, booking her via partner agencies, taking care of guest check in and check out, finding the crew, maintaining her clean and in seaworthy condition during the season. As charter agency we can book you a lot more charter weeks than you could as an individual.
The charter income is split 40 – 60 in your advantage. We use our part to cover advertising, partner agents’ commission for booking, regular maintenance of the yacht, office work. You are obligated to cover boat insurance, registration and licences, berth at marina, servicing of the yacht and equipment.
Your percentage of income will be reimbursed to you for every charter week individually, as soon as we receive the payment from the client.
YACHT CHARTER CROATIA IS OBLIGATED TO COVER THE FOLLOWING EXPENSES:
- Boat presentation and marketing costs – advertising on the Internet, print material, presentation at nautical and tourist fairs with the aim to win as many clients as possible
- Agents’ commission for booking (15-20% of total price) without last minute offer (5-10%of total price – only with owner permission)
- Office work, direct contacts and other business function
- Boat servicing, intervention and repair by qualified hand only
- Expenses of working hours for necessary maintenance and small repairs during charter period
- Hull, engine and generator maintenance (regular changing of the oil filter and zincs)
- Boat underwater protection and cleaning of the underwater part
- Boat cleaning
- Costs of urgent repairs and pulling the boat back to the base in case of boat failure or larger difficulties during charter period
THE BOAT OWNER IS OBLIGATED TO COVER THESE EXPENSES:
- Insurance for the boat in the Croatian territorial waters which covers all risks including the insurance of the third parties
- Boat registration and navigation licenses
- Procuration of all the documents necessary for charter business – concession, temporary import, cabotage
- Annual mooring costs and place on land if he decides to use one
- Getting the boat ashore (travel lift ), the use of the cradle for dry mooring and hydraulic boat carriage as well as putting the boat back to sea
- Replacement off all worn out parts or bad quality materials of the boat equipment
- Restoration or replacement of equipment damaged or ruined during the regular use
- Interventions or other repairs caused by worn out or by bad quality of originally installed equipment
- Material for protection of underwater part, except for applying the final layer of antifouling
- Hull and engine spare parts and the change of grease (oil), filters and transmission belts
- Winter service and engine conservation and preparation of the boat, engine and all other vital equipment, polishing and general cleaning up
- Installing of the equipment at the owner’s demand
All works carried out on the boat by home marina and YCC will be charged according to their current pricelists.
The owner will be consulted before any extra work is done. Together with the settlement of accounts the boat owner will be presented with all documentation on materials used.
At YCC we have some basic requirements regarding the boats we accept for charter management. Based on the guest’s interest, we have established 3 major conditions all boats must fulfil:
- boats must be 30 ft or longer in length
- boats must be maximum 3 years old
- boats must have diesel engines
If you have a boat that matches these requirements, please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
Your use of the boat
Of course you have right to use a boat when she is not chartered.
To enable your personal minimum enjoying the yacht, you may also book the yacht for an agreed number of weeks in the high and shoulder season.