43°31.00′ N – 15°58.00′ E
Address: Uvala Soline, 222203 Rogoznica
Tel: +385 022 55 99 00
Fax: +385 022 55 99 32
The marina is open year round. It is located on the northwestern shore of Rogoznica bay on an artificial island built in the mid-90s in the cove in Soline.
There is a lighthouse, with a red light at night, on Gradina point.
There are 300 berths. The marina is well-protected from all winds.
Facilities include a reception office, water and electricity hook ups, telephones, a small shop, a restaurant, a disco, tennis courts, apartments, parking and a swimming pool. The marina is equipped with a travel lift (50t) and a slipway. Various repairs are possible.
In the Area:
Rogoznica was built on the small island of Kopara in the middle of the bay but was connected to the mainland in the later part of the 19th century. There are two mediaeval churches: St. Nichaolas and Bl. John of Trogir. While overlooking the town are the remains of a fortification begun by the French in 1809
Copyright notice:this text is copyrighted by us and it is allowed to copy it only if you clearly indicate our autorship somewhere on the same page together with a link back to our site