44°32.40′ N – 14°28.20′ E
Address: Privlaka bb, 51500 Mali Losinj
Tel: +385 051 23 16 26
Fax: +385 051 23 14 61
The marina is open year round. It is located on the northeast side of Mali Losinj harbor, between the quay for passenger ships and the Prolaz Privlaka canal. There is a shipyard beside the marina.
Mali Losinj is usually approached by passing between the islands of Murtar and Zabodaski and then passing between Torunza and Kriz points. It is also possible to enter the harbor by passing through the artificial canal Prolaz Privlaka (3m deep and 6m wide) when the bridge opens at 0900 and 1800.
There are 150 berths for yachts up to 20 m.
Facilities include a reception office, water and electricity hook ups, showers and toilets, a hotel, a restaurant, café/bar, laundry, minimarket, fuel and a charter fleet. Various repairs are possible.
In the Area:
Mali Losinj is a small town and tourist resort in the southeastern part of a large and well protected bay on the island of Losinj. The town developed from a small village primarily between the 18th and 19th centuries with the growth of shipbuilding and resulted in a style of houses called “captain’s house” that are placed in the middle of a Mediterranean garden with architectural features from late Baroque and classicism. Among the interesting sites to see are the church of St. Martin, built between 1450 and 1490, the church of The Nativity of Our Lady from 1696.
Copyright notice:this text is copyrighted by us and it is allowed to copy it only if you clearly indicate our autorship somewhere on the same page together with a link back to our site