The whole procedure and planning can be as enjoyable as cruising itself. Remember that our clients’ happiness is our first concern.
Five easy steps to your cruise vacation:
1. Choose a starting marina (base)
2. Choose a boat type
3. Send us your request to check availability
4. Confirm the charter
5. Sign the contract and follow the payment procedure
More on your vacation planning:
1.Starting marina (base) depend of your decision, flight connection, type of charter (one-way or standard charter) and boat availability in particular marina.
2. Once determined the starting base, you need to choose your type of boat according to your preferences and experience. Whether you charter a sailing boat, a motor boat, a catamaran, a gulet or a luxury motor yacht, it would be best for you to do some research before making your choice. There are several factors to be considered; purpose of your charter holiday, be it for pleasure, business, activity, or you are interested in simply learning some basic navigation or participating in racing events; charter type which mostly depends on your navigational skills, bareboat, skippered or fully crewed charter; number of passengers and cabins; charter duration, comfort and your budget.
3. Once you have outlined your preferred base and your type of boat, send us an email with your request or fill in the booking form to check the availability and to get more information. The request should contain following information: your personal data including your name, address, phone and fax number; information on charter including boat type, number of passengers and cabins, starting base and charter period. Give as many information as possible, especially if there should be any special interests, whether you want additional equipment on board, you need a skipper and a hostess or you are interested in a fully crewed charter. Remember that bareboat charter requires a valid nautical certificate of competence in navigation and a VHF certificate. We shall provide you with all necessary information regarding your charter. Our offer includes boat details, photos, prices, information on required certificates, payment conditions, check-in and check-out. We offer our full support to all our clients, providing suggestions and advice on boat types, periods, itineraries and more.
4. When you receive our offer, which usually consists of several boats, you will be given a few days to think about the offer. In the meantime, we shall hold the boat for you. Pay attention to the option; boats can be held for a short period of time, usually up to seven days, at the most. Once you make the final decision, your next step is to confirm your reservation by email. A short, simple email would be just fine.
5. When we receive your confirmation, we shall fax or email you the contract and charter conditions. Simply fax back the signed contract and follow the payment procedure from the contract. The deposit payment is to be done immediately after signing the contract, while the balance payment should be settled at the latest one month prior to your charter. Once we receive all the funds onto our account, we shall send you the boarding voucher, approximately two weeks prior to your charter start date.
Feel free to contact us for all the extras including transfer, hotel accommodation, additional services and information.